Massage therapy has been used for hundreds of years to provide relaxation and to promote the healing process.
HydroMassage is an alternative form of massage therapy that temporarily helps to*:
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Helps reduce levels of stress and anxiety
- Relaxation provides a feeling of well-being
- Temporarily increases circulation where massaged
- Helps relieve muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
*HydroMassage systems do not heal or cure any conditions. Any benefits of HydroMassage systems are
temporary and apply only to the areas of the body receiving massage.